Extruding pipe is also called squeeze hose. It is a kind of special rubber hose with high wear resistance.
Extruding pipe is characterized by high wear resistance. The reinforcement and rubber quality used in the extruded hose determine the life of the extruded hose. As an extrusion tube manufacturer, it is necessary to explain the use of the extrusion rubber tube and the specifications and models of the extrusion tube here. The quality of the extrusion hose is different, and the price of the extrusion tube is also different. I hope you can buy the best cost-effective extrusion tube.
The reinforcing layer of the extruded tube adopts multi-layer cord, which has good pressure bearing performance.
Not loose under the action of external force. Performance test of extruded tube: the tube body has better resilience after being under pressure, and will not deform after long-term use.
The wear coefficient of the inner rubber layer in contact with the mortar should be excellent and the glue content should be high. So as to ensure the strength of the rebound and the number of anti-extrusion fatigue.
1. Conveying various corrosive salt compounds and inorganic salts such as silica, titania, and alumina.
2. The extruded hoses for pharmaceutical companies and for the treatment of drug residues and various edible oils and milk, etc.
3. Concrete industry building materials such as concrete, cement mortar, ceramic glaze paste
4. Slurry, sludge, sludge treatment in sewage treatment plant sedimentation tank, river dredging, etc.
5. Mine slurry, tailings, slag, and other sediment-water mixtures can be used in conjunction with mining high-pressure hoses
6. Sulphur pulp, pulp and other solid-liquid mixtures in the paper industry
7. Drilling mud transportation and handling
8. All kinds of abrasives, refractory fiber pulp and other fluids with high sealing requirements, high viscosity and high particle content are transported.