Sales are close to last year, at 2.254 billion euros (sales in the second quarter of 2018 were 2.27 billion euros)
In a more challenging macro macro In the economic environment, compared with the record level (430 million euros) in the second quarter of 2018, the taxation depreciation and the pre -amortization profit (EBITDA) showed good toughness, reaching 407 million euros
Continue to strengthen high -performance materials business departments, acquire Arrmaz (announced in May 2019), Prochimir \u0026 Nbsp; and Lambson \u0026 NBSP; (July 2019), and expand Sada’s in China Production capacity to meet the needs of electronics and 3D printing markets (April 2019)
- ] The profit margin before the tax depreciation and the amortization is very stable, 18.1%
- The net income of the adjustment reached 192 million euros, which is equivalent to 8.5%of the sales
- Cash creation capacity is very strong, free cash flow increases to 90 million euros (41 million euros in the second quarter of 2018)
- net debt was 1.308 billion euros, and the net debt was 1.308 billion euros. Including a dividend payment of 190 million euros, which is equivalent to 90%of EBITDA in the past 12 months. Including 400 million euros mixed bonds under favorable conditions.
Pay In this performance and performance, Thierry \u0026 Nbsp; Le \u0026 Nbsp; Hénaff)Mr. emphasized the following points:
In the second quarter, Akoma continued to show good toughness when the environment was still turbulent and some terminal markets were weak. The performance is close to the record of last year, which is especially due to the very stable performance of special product business.
2. The team provides support from the excellent work in terms of price and profit margin to make up for the impact of sales decline.
3. The adhesive business has continued to make significant progress, which is in line with the group’s grand goal in this business. In addition, continue to create high -level cash flow. \u0026 nbsp; 4. In the past few months, the group has continued to implement long -term strategies focusing on three pillars, including organic projects with strong profitability, supporting customers with innovation, and generating high -level synergy effects Reinforcement acquisition. By acquiring Arrmaz, Prochimir, and Lambson, the share of special products in the product portfolio has continued to improve significantly, showing the ability of the group to seize the opportunity and the attractive but scattered market in the market. \u0026 nbsp;
Looking for 2019: Promoting long -term strategy
In the second half of this year, it is expected that the macroeconomic environment will continue to be turbulent and complicated. Stability, this will affect global demand and lead to fluctuations in raw materials. However, the inventory adjustment of some terminal market in the first half of the year is expected to be alleviated. In this context, Akoma will continue to pay attention to the implementation of internal driving force and long -term strategy.
Therefore, the group will continue to carry out its industrial projects, enhance the innovative driving force for sustainable development and mobile, and promote the target acquisition.
In the second half of the year, the group will especially benefit from the launch of certain industrial projects, including the Shadoma resin project in Asia, the French technology polymer project, and the acrylic project in the United States.
The group will also be helped from the acquisition project, including the acquisition of Arrmaz completed on July 1, and the acquisition of Shengke in the third quarter of this year.
The Group will continue to implement its excellent operating solutions and implement a policy of selectively increase sales prices when oil prices are still high.
\u0026 nbsp; While paying attention to the macroeconomic development, Akoma confirms its grand goal, to consolidate its financial performance at a high level, and in 2019 to achieve the same tax rate depreciation of the record level in 2018 and the level of record levels and the level of record levels and depreciation and depreciation of the record level in 2018. Profit profit before amortization.