Plastic machines are a dedicated plastic molding machine. It uses the thermoplasticity of plastic. After heating and melting, it is highly stressed to quickly flow into the mold cavity. After a period of time, it has become a plastic product of various shapes. \u0026 nbsp; \u0026 nbsp; \u0026 nbsp; \u0026 nbsp; 1, the work cycle of the injection molding machine
1) Lock mold: The mold wrench quickly approach the fixed mold (including slow-fast-slow), and confirm that the existence of the foreign body is below The system converts high pressure and locks the template (keeps pressure in the oil cylinder).
2) Putting forward in place: The tab is advanced to the specified position (the nozzle and the mold are close).
3) injection molding: The screw can be set at multiple sections of speed, pressure and itinerary to inject the solution of the front end of the barrel into the mold cavity.
4) Cooling and pressure preservation: According to the setting of various pressures and time periods, the pressure of the tube is kept, and the mold cavity is cooled and shaped.
5) Cooling and pre -shaping: The product in the mold cavity continues to cool, and at the same time, the liquid force motor driver screw rotates the plastic particles forward. , Step LSNH Cable Extrusion Line Stop rotating. The injection of the injection tank is loosen by setting and is expected to end.
6) The shooting platform is back: After the pre -shaping is over, the shooting table will be retreated to the designated location.
7) The mold opening: After the mold pulls the original position (including slow-fast-slow)
8) top: the top needle top out the product.
\u0026 nbsp; \u0026 nbsp; \u0026 nbsp; \u0026 nbsp; 2. The energy consumption of the injection molding machine
\u0026 nbsp; \u0026 nbsp; \u0026 nbsp; The electrical energy consumption of the system oil pump \u0026 nbsp;, ② the electric energy consumption of the heater \u0026 nbsp; \u0026 nbsp; ③ the electrical energy consumption of the circulating cooling water pump (in the injection workshop, a number of injection molding machines share one cooling water pump), of which the power consumption of the hydraulic oil pump motor is used The volume accounts for more than 80%of the electricity consumption of the entire injection molding machine, so reducing its power consumption is the key to the energy saving of the injection molding machine.